Test Automation Engineer, London, up to £55,000
I am currently working with a leading agile delivery focused software house in Central London who are looking to hire an Automation Test Engineer on a permanent basis who has experience in creating test frameworks from scratch using Selenium Webdriver.
My client are at the forefront of technical consultancy and are engaged by their clients to tackle their biggest technical challenges, they currently work with a variety of high profile clients across the; financial services/telecoms/e-commerce, media, aviation and public sector domains. My client have achieved explosive growth over the past 20 years and now boast multiple UK office locations.
- Must be able to create automation test frameworks from scratch using Selenium Webdriver and object orientated programming languages (eg. Java, C#, Python, PHP)
- Strong agile Scrum experience
- Experienced in API testing (SoapUI, Postman)
- Good database knowledge and strong SQL skills
- Understanding of TDD/BDD methodologies
To be considered for this role, please send your CV to harry.whittingham[at]colstonconsulting.co.uk. The interview process will consist of a telephone/F2F interview. CV feedback is usually given from the client within 24 hours.
Selenium Webdriver/ C# /Java /Python /PHP /Agile /Scrum /TDD /BDD /API's /Postman /SoapUI /RESTful web services/ SQL/ Test Analyst/ Test Engineer/ QA Analyst/ QA Engineer