Technical Business Analyst :: London :: £55,000-£70,000
UML/BPMN/Agile/Scrum/Use Case/Swim Lanes/ Process Mapping/SQL
I am currently working with a leading botique consultancy who have a commitment to agile delivery. Our client is at the forefront of technical consultancy and are engaged by their clients to tackle their biggest technical challenges. Therefore the BA’s within the team are at the top of their game. They are delivery focussed, with a strong Agile background and excellent knowledge of modelling techniques.
My client work with a host of big name organisations across the; financial services, e-commerce, telecom, media, aviation and public sector domains. This is a client facing role and will be based onsite at a London based end client.
The skills and experience required for this London based opportunity are highlighted below
- 5 years’+ experience working as a Business Analyst in an agile environment
- Technical background before moving into BA i.e Development or Testing
- SQL experience
- Strong experience of delivering projects in an Agile methodology
- Experience of delivering projects through the full SDLC
- Experience with tools such as UML, BMPN, Use Case
- Full project lifecycle experience that includes requirements gathering, business process engineering and software implementation
- Track record of delivering projects to end-clients
- 10% Bonus
- 5% pension (can be taken as cash)
- Private healthcare worth £1,000 (can be taken as cash)
Please note this is a PERMANENT position, my client is reviewing C.Vs this week, to be considered or to find out more information please get in touch via Email. The interview process will consist of a short technical expercise/telephone/F2F interview.
Email harry.whittingham [at] opusrs.com