AWS Technical Cloud Programme Manager / Contract / Canary Wharf / Initial 6 months
We are looking for a solid Programme Manager to work on a newly formed team to set up their own AWS Cloud platform. You will help to shape multiple end-to-end delivery of projects as well as managing the procurement process for 3rd party suppliers.
For this role, you will need:-
- Background in delivering complex technology enabled change
- Solid experience delivering AWS Cloud Programmes
- Background in Technology focussed delivery
- Experience working closely with AWS and managing AWS 3rd party Cloud providers
- Experience managing multiple work streams across the programme lifecycle including Build, Test, migration, Service Acceptance, Transition
- Experience of running mixed Agile and Waterfall methodologies within a programme
- Strong Man management experience at a CxO level along with the ability work at a very detailed level within the programme
- Tools experience with Visio, Jira
- AWS Certification desirable
- A strong hands on team builder able to establish and lead high-performing, multi-disciplinary teams
My client is reviewing C.Vs this week, to be considered or to find out more information please get in touch either by email or to my direct line.
George Aldridge – 0117 300 6448