Business Analyst / Southampton / Up to £400 per day
A leading professional services client are currently looking for a Business Analyst to come on board for an initial 6 month assignment which is likely to be extended.
The ideal candidate will take responsibility to understand the business requirements and goals the firm is looking to achieve. It's crucial you fit into the innovative and forward thinking environment and are able to provide precise solutions to issues. Whilst taking full accountability for the Business Analyst teams involvements within the full project lifecycle. Only looking for candidates who are local or in commutable distance.
Key Skills and Experience:
- You must live within 30 miles
- Minimum of 5 years Business Analyst experience.
- BSc Business Analysis qualification or suitable alternative I.e. ISEB
- Experience of working within an IT environment.
- A willingness to develop and learn in a small Business Analyst team.
- Experience of strategizing and implementing successful business processes.
- Professional services exposure advantageous.
My client is reviewing C.Vs this week, to be considered or to find out more information please apply.