Solutions Architect / Redditch / Competitive Package
Commutable From: Birmingham, Coventry, Stourbridge, Solihull, Worcester, Kidderminster
Key Skills: Analysis, Communication, Travel
This Solutions Architect position is an exciting opportunity to join an international leader as they enter a period of expansion.
With recent success of bringing on new clientele, they’re seeking a skilled Solutions Architect with experience of IT projects across the full implementation lifecycle.
With multiple projects planned over 2018 and beyond, you would get to work on a variety of enthralling projects, liaising directly with both client and stakeholders throughout the process.
This role will require you to visit international clients multiple times a year!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Presenting and demonstrating solutions to potential prospects
- Collect and define user requirements
- Document all project specifications and estimates
- Undertake delivery of projects for clients
- Clearly communicating with all stakeholders
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
- A strong track record of solution architecture
- Hold a certification in solution architecture (e.g. TOGAF or Zachman)
- A strong understanding of IT project lifecycles
- Experience in delivering large-scale, IT projects
- Worked in an Agile environment
- Good knowledge of software development
My client is reviewing C.Vs this week, to be considered or to find out more information please get in touch either by applying or calling my direct line.
Phone: Thomas Bugden – 0117 300 6449