Service Management Analyst Contract to £500 per day (IR35) 6 months
We require a Service Management Analyst responsible for Operational BAU through incident, problem and Request Management.
Your role will involve:-
- Support the transition of Service Desk Services from one Service Provider to another
- Assist and support the implementation of ServiceNow for Incident, Request, Problem and Knowledge Management
- Develop and implement governance practices to ensure the Service Desk Service Provider is delivering against their contractual obligations
- Improve communication channels with the business through knowledge articles, intranet pages and the IT Self Service Portal (ServiceNow)
Develop and document operational processes to maintain Service and System information as part of the CMDB in ServiceNow.
Your Experience will comprise of:-
- ITIL v3 foundation
- Process ownership and continuous service improvement skills
- Operational experience in delivering managed services
- Knowledge of SIAM
- Hands on experience of operating Incident Management, Problem Management and Request Fulfilment processes
- Service Desk operation experience, including Knowledge Management, incident templates and Request Catalogues
For more information, contract Bridget Phillips on 0117 3006442 or email email@example.com