Agile Business Analyst / London/ £50,000 - £75,000
We are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst with strong Agile and technical experience to join a reputable software consultancy firm. The ideal candidate will come from a permanent background as opposed to contract. It’s also desirable if you have experience in various industries, as the consultancy we’re recruiting for operate across a versatile range of clients. As a Business Analyst you should also be a skilled practitioner. This means you will be familiar with industry standards such as UML & BPMN.
- Work in a consultative way to a variety of clients
- Apply a variety of analytical techniques
- Liaise with a variety of technical and business stakeholders
- Contribute to the delivery of key agile software development projects
- Excellent experience and a passion for working in an agile environment (scrum)
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience of implementing complex, enterprise level applications
- Requirements Analysis.
- Strong technical knowledge / software development experience
- Leading teams.
- Data analysis of complex systems.
- Consulting experience
- Willing to travel
- Excellent SDLC knowledge
If your profile fits the above please submit your CV and I will be in touch within 48 hours