Senior Java Developer - Manchester - £45,000 – £65,000
Commutable Locations: Stockport, Rochdale, Bolton, Wilmslow, Stretford, Warrington
Key Skills: Java, SQL, Agile
An award winning, agile delivery focused software house in central Manchester are looking for an experienced permanent Java Programmer to join their team.
You will have the chance to be creative and innovative to deliver a variety of solutions to an array of clients at the highest standard. You will work in a team on end-to-end delivery of projects, while also offering development-based consultancy services to clients.
No two projects will be the same, offering the opportunity to develop your own skills, travel and get involved in different technologies.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Be responsible for the day to day technical aspects of a project
- Understand requirements to developed polished software
- Communicate your designs to clients and fellow developers
- Construct and test applications
- Create detailed documentation and test plans
- Travelling to the client site when required
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
- Strong experience of Java development
- Good knowledge of J2EE
- Have used PostgreSQL or MySQL in a commercial environment
- Knowledge of web technologies (HTML and CSS)
- Used versioning control tools
- Exposure to cloud technologies
- Worked in an Agile environment
My client is reviewing C.Vs this week, to be considered or to find out more information please get in touch either by applying or calling my direct line.
Phone: Thomas Bugden – 0117 300 6449