IT Problem Analyst / London / £35,000-£40,000
Commutable locations: Harrow, Hayes, Twickenham, Ilford, Cheshunt
Key Skills: Windows, Active Directory, First class communicator, ITIL
My client are a globally recognised organisation within the professional services, they’re a reputable firm and looking to hire a Problem Analyst. Who will be responsible for finding the root cause of incidents and issues, and then initiate actions to improve the firms IT to ensure BAU.
- Review outages, resolutions, and on-going corrective action items. Where required, work with the IT Leadership Team or teams to manage problem initiatives.
- Review and analyse major Incidents to govern root cause, the resolution, and identify and recommend any improvements that could be made to avoid or reduce the impact of a recurrence.
- Promote a pro-active approach to identifying, recording, updating and closing Problem records.
- Analyse incident volumes and trends to identify process or technological improvements that will reduce incident volumes, streamline their resolution, or enable incidents to be resolved at lower support tiers.; Examine potential areas for service improvement and raise proposals with the IT Leadership Team.
- Develop, co-ordinate and promote the effective functioning of Problem Management and Continual Service Improvement activities across all of IT teams.
- Undertake analysis of both High and Low Priority Incidents, working with technical teams to identify root cause(s) and to explore permanent solutions.
- Contribute into IT Audits to demonstrate compliance to process and address any non-compliances as appropriate.
- Track Problem and Continual Service Improvement actions to ensure follow-up completion.
- First class communicator – written and verbally
- Excellent time management.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Demonstrates ownership and responsibility for Problem Management
- Uses different styles to positively influence others
- Demonstrates commitment to the firms values in actions
- Excellent customer service and consulting skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build and sustain key relationships across a wide and varied group of management, people and external suppliers
- 2nd line support experience preferably in relation to Microsoft products, e.g. Windows, Office and Active Directory.
- ITIL v3 foundation certification
My client is reviewing C.Vs this week, to be considered or to find out more information please get in touch either by Email or to my direct line.
George Aldridge – 0117 300 6448