Are you passionate about nutrition and wellbeing?
Fantastic opportunity to join exciting and multi- award winning and fastest growing company. As well as winning New Business of the Year, the company is also working with Premier League teams.
Based in Cheshire, the company is looking to expand and take on Ecommerce Trading & Merchandising Manager.
This role offers lots of opportunity to create your own department, processes and culture by bringing your own experience as well as to join a dynamic team in a successful business and operating in a sector that is booming right now!
The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in the growth and development of the company and be responsible for the ecommerce trading activity and websites which include the UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Italy & Spain. Some experience is website projects and understanding of UX and attention to detail would be beneficial.
- Managing ecommerce trading activity and delivering against customer expectations
- Working with the wider managing team to manage the ongoing optimisation, performance and trading the website
- Managing all promotional activities and making sure they are going according to a plan
- Supporting business performance and all its activity to a high standard
- Understanding the website performance and monitoring the ongoing performance of online promotions, stock sales to forecast, sales trends and profit management as well as making any recommendations for change
- Ensuring that user experience is optimum at all times and monitoring website performance by using we analytics tool
- Monitoring competitors, cultures and trends to make recommendations for changes and enhancements
- Building relationship with other business areas
If your profile matches the above please submit your CV as soon as possible and it will be reviewed straight after. If you would like to find out more about the role, please call Dagmara at Colston Consulting on 0117 3006444.