PHP Developer / Nottingham / £30,000 - £35,000
Commutable From: Loughborough, Leicester, Burton, Derby, Coalville
Key Skills: PHP, Symfony, MySQL
This PHP Programmer opening is a fantastic opportunity to join this leading digital agency based in Nottingham.
You would get to work in their IT Development Team, collaborating with fellow PHP Developers to engineer high quality solutions for a variety of clients.
This is a fast paced, dynamic environment where you’d get to work on cutting edge technology.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Continued improvement of current solutions
- Creating and testing high quality code
- Working with clients to help build new solutions
- Collaborating with the rest of the development team
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
- Strong PHP Development experience
- Worked with a MVC framework (e.g. Symfony, Laravel and Magento preferred)
- Worked with MySQL databases
- Good knowledge of OOP principles
- Used version control tools (e.g. Github)
- A level of familiarity with Agile
My client is reviewing C.Vs this week, to be considered or to find out more information please get in touch either by applying or calling my direct line.
Phone: Thomas Bugden – 0117 300 6449