PHP Developer / Coalville / £30,000 - £35,000
Commutable From: Loughborough, Leicester, Burton, Derby, Nottingham
This PHP Programmer opening is a fantastic opportunity to join this leading provider of specialist vehicle monitoring software.
Located in Coalville, you would get to work in their IT Development Team, collaborating with fellow PHP Developers to engineer high quality solutions.
This is a fast paced, dynamic environment where you’d get to work on cutting edge technology.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Continued improvement of current solutions
- Creating and testing high quality code
- Providing insight to future development plans
- Creating in-depth documentation
- Collaborating with the rest of the development team
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
- Strong PHP Development experience
- Worked with a MVC framework (e.g. Zend, CodeIgniter preferred)
- MySQL or PostegreSQL development experience
- Worked in a Linux environment
- Used version control tools (e.g. Github)
- A level of familiarity with Agile and OOP principles
My client is reviewing C.Vs this week, to be considered or to find out more information please get in touch either by applying or calling my direct line.
Phone: Thomas Bugden – 0117 300 6449