Great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing startup company with one of the UK's hottest EdTech companies.
The company has been featured on the BBC, in the Guardian, the Telegraph and TechRadar, whilst also being a finalist in TechNorth's prestigious Northern Stars competition.
Based in Sheffield, the company is looking for Front- end Web developers to join their growing company on a permanent basis.
- You will work as an integral member of a small, but growing development team and have the opportunity to build your role within a growing business.
- The majority of development will be front-end focused, we are seeking a full-stack developer who has some back-end abilities.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Front-end developer
- Great knowledge of Backbone or some other front end framework
- A working knowledge of Git, Composer, Sass, and many other aspects of cutting edge web-tech.
- Experience of database and server administration and performance optimisation
Salary expectation on the permanent basis up to £34,000 per annum plus benefits.
If your profile matches the above please submit your CV as soon as possible and it will be reviewed straight after. If you would like to find out more about the role, please call Dagmara at Colston Consulting on 0117 3006444.