Junior Java Developer / Andover / £22,000 - £30,000
Commutable From: Salisbury, Southampton, Swindon, Basingstoke, Newbury, Farnborough
This Junior Java Software Engineer role is a fantastic opportunity to join the dynamic development team at a manufacturer who have become a household name.
Based in Andover, they have become a leading name in their area, and wish to continue that success by expanding their development team.
Working closely with fellow Java Programmers, you would get to work on various internal projects throughout the full software development lifecycle.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Conducting analysis of business requirements for system designs
- Develop and unit test internal systems
- Collaborate with other developers to improve your own skills
- Create functional and user documentation
- Participate in progress meetings
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
- Good experience of Java development
- Knowledge of J2EE
- Have used SQL or PostgreSQL databases
- Knowledge of web technologies (HTML and CSS)
My client is reviewing C.Vs this week, to be considered or to find out more information please get in touch either by Email or to my direct line.
Phone: Thomas Bugden – 0117 300 6449