PHP Developer / Nottingham / £45,000 - £55,000
Commutable Locations: Loughborough, Derby, Lincoln, Chesterfield, Grantham, Leicester
Key Skills: PHP, PHPUnit, Agile
This PHP Software Engineer role in Nottingham is a great opportunity for you to become a member of an international, multi-award winning IT software house.
The company is looking to hire high calibre individuals to work on their roster of intriguing and challenging projects for their household name clients.
As a PHP Developer, you would be a pragmatic, highly motivated individual who is driven to exceed clients’ expectation by delivering strong results.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing, delivering and testing high quality client projects
- Collaborating with fellow developers
- Performing code reviews for optimisation
- Contribute to Agile meetings
You will have:
- Strong PHP development experience
- Used unit test frameworks e.g. PHPUnit
- Understanding of one of the following frameworks: Laravel, CodeIgniter, Symfony, Phalcon
- Experience with jQuery, HTML5 and CSS3
- Worked in an Agile environment
- Used code version control tools e.g. Git, Mercurial, SVN
It is desirable to have:
- Utilised LESS/SASS
- Experience with RESTful services
- Good knowledge of SQL or NoSQL
- Exposure to Test Driven Development or Behaviour Driven Development
My client is reviewing C.Vs this week, to be considered or to find out more information please get in touch either by Email or to my direct line.
Phone: Thomas Bugden – 0117 300 6449