Technical Design Analyst / London / £55,000 - £65,000
Commutable Locations: Croydon, Hounslow, Fulham, Edgware, Slough, Guildford, Brixton
Key Skills: Windows Server, Azure, Active Directory, VMware
This Technical Design Analyst permanent role is a great opportunity to join one of the world most reputable firms in design, based in South London.
You will work closely with the specialist support teams and design studios that use leading edge software and technology resources to deliver ground breaking and innovative designs for clients.
Your main responsibilities:
The technical design team focus on Microsoft IT infrastructure, coupled with VMWare, security and networking technologies. They also deliver design and creative technologies to the practice.
Key skills and experience:
- Solutions design and delivery of Active Directory, Windows Server, VMWare, System Centre, Storage solutions, IT Security, Azure, AWS (Amazon web services) cloud environments and/or Office365.
- Understanding of high performance/super computing solutions, rendering visualisations, video editing and post production technologies.
- Good relationship management skills and an ability to capture and priorities requirements.
- Strong commutations and supplier management skills.
- Practical experience of project delivery preferably with an agile based approach.
My client is reviewing C.Vs this week, to be considered or to find out more information please get in touch either by Email or to my direct line.
Thomas Bugden – 0117 300 6449