1st line Service Desk Analyst (Nightshifts) up to £19k Warrington
A Credible IT Company are on the lookout for a 1st line Service Operation Technical Analyst with at least 1 year experience to join their ever growing IT Support team. The ideal candidate will be educated to NVQ/A Level Standard in IT or equivalent experience. The perfect candidate will be happy working shifts of 38 hours per week on a nightshift bases from 20:30-6:00am
- Responsible for all incoming support tickets by phone, portal or e-mail.
- Manage the company infrastructure by complete Pro-Active Checks.
- Initial diagnosis of tickets must be undertaken as they will obtain all necessary information from the customer.
- Solve customer’s issues
- Upscale to 2nd line support if issue cannot be resolved
- Collect and document information
- Ensure a clean, tidy and professional manner at all times
- Results driven
- Team player
- Professional manner at all times
- Clear communication
- Patience when dealing with customers
- Engage and communicate effectively with a range of customers.
- Problem solving skills
- Might be required to visit customer sites
- Need to have a driver’s license
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Windows Desktop Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic understanding of networking (TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, VPN)
- Troubleshooting experience
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE A JOB FOR YOU PLEASE CALL FOR A FULL JOB DESCRIPTION ON 0117 300 6370 OR EMAIL: email@example.com