Technical Design Analyst / £45,000 - £65,000 / London /
Commutable locations: Fulham, Brixton, Kingston upon Thames, Westminster
Key Skills: Azure, VMWare, Active directory, Windows Server
My client are one of the world most reputable firms in design based in South London actively looking for an experienced Technical Design Analyst to come on board permanently. You will work closely with the specialist support teams and design studios that use leading edge software and technology resources to deliver ground breaking and innovative designs for clients.
The technical design ream focus on both IT infrastructure solutions based around Microsoft, VMWare, security and networking technologies and also the delivery of design and creative technologies to the practice.
Key skills and experience:
- Solutions design and delivery of Active Directory, Windows Server, VMWare, System Centre, Storage solutions, IT Security, Azure, AWS (Amazon web services) cloud environments and/or Office365.
- Understanding of high performance/super computing solutions, rendering visualisations, video editing and post production technologies.
- Good relationship management skills and an ability to capture and priorities requirements.
- Strong commutations and supplier management skills.
- Practical experience of project delivery preferably with an agile based approach.
My client is reviewing C.Vs this week, to be considered or to find out more information please get in touch either by Email or to my direct line.
George Aldridge– 0117 300 6448