Senior C# Developer – Nottingham - £55,000 - £65,000
Commutable Locations: Sheffield, Leicester, Derby, Stoke-on-Trent, Grantham, Stafford, Loughborough
Key Skills: C#, Unit Testing, SQL
This C# Programmer role in Nottingham is a fantastic opportunity for you to join an evolving and growing business who work with a range of technologies.
You will have the chance to be creative to deliver a variety of solutions to an array of clients at the highest standard. You will work in a team on end-to-end delivery of projects.
No two projects will be the same, offering the opportunity to develop your own skills and get involved in different technologies.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Be responsible for the day to day technical aspects of a project
- Understand requirements to developed polished software
- Communicate your designs to clients and fellow developers
- Construct and test applications
- Create detailed documentation and test plans
As a C# software engineer, you will have:
- Strong commercial experience of C#
- Used unit test frameworks like MS Test or NUnit
- Great knowledge of object orientated best practices and principles
- Enterprise level SQL skills (T-SQL or PL-SQL preferable)
- Experience with at least one of the following technologies or similar: WPF, WCF, WF, LINQ etc.
- Well practiced with TDD development principles
- Used version control
My client is reviewing C.Vs this week, to be considered or to find out more information please get in touch either by Email or to my direct line.
Phone: Thomas Bugden – 0117 300 6449